FAIR Rum Belize XO 700mL
FAIR Rum Belize XO is made from organic molasses sourced from the Belize Sugar Cane Farmers Association, a cooperative encompassing 6,000 small farmers. They use organic and sustainable farming methods on small farm plots. Each stalk is carefully hand harvested to maximise the yield and protect the land.
It is then aged for a minimum of five years in American oak barrels.
FAIR. has received unanimous acclaims from international press and critics including The Economist, The New York Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Edible UK, ELLE and Le Figaro (France). FAIR. XO Rum is one of the only rums that does not contain any added sugar.
CERTIFICATIONS: Fairtrade, Vegan and non-GMO Certified.
Notes of coffee, chocolate and grilled bananas. Neither too sweet, nor harsh. Hints of vanilla and pear. A long lasting and smooth mouth-feel. It is constantly shifting between power and delicateness, ending in a chocolatey grand finale. It is absolutely superbe!
- 2015 Silver Medal -- Beverage Testing Institute Chicago
- 2014 Silver Medal -- Rum Fest Paris
SIGNATURE COCKTAIL: THE OLD FASHIONED
- Place a brown sugar cube into glass. Wet it down with 2 or 3 dashes of bitters and a short splash of water or soda.
- Crush the sugar cube, add 1 ice cube and stir until the ice and sugar have dissolved.
- Add a large ice cube. Pour in 60 ml of FAIR Rum and stir. Garnish with lemon and orange twists.
FAIR. is an independent spirit producer, established in 2009 and dedicated to produce high quality products combining fairtrade, sustainable development and French know-how. It is this vision that has taken FAIR. all over the world to source the best ingredients and create high quality spirits. Fairtrade has rigorous standards for prices, working conditions and farming practices contributing to sustainable development.